9 years ago
Thursday, August 28, 2008
"Yay! Dada!"
For the past couple of months, Jackson has been waking up around 0600. (Let me just say how much I love this.) Therefore, Jason is still at home and Jackson gets to be with him in the morning. This week, Jackson woke up at 0730 twice. (A nice change for Mommy.) Jason was already gone and it was a big tear fest with Jackson intensely crying, "Home! Home!" It is so sad. Well, Jack got to bed late last night because we had a coworker over for dinner, so Jackson did not wake until 0730 this morning. The good news....Jason has the day off. Jason and I were sleeping and we woke to a happy voice exclaiming, "Yay! Dada! Yay! Dada! Yay! Dada! Yay! Dada!..." It was absolutely precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, I can just imagine how my son-in-law loves this. Can't wait until you all come home. I am counting the days.......love you mom
Post a Comment