Friday, September 25, 2009

I Love These Kids!

We just returned from Utah Monday evening. I've been gone every day since. Today, I vowed that I would stay home, clean my house, and not do any big projects in the kitchen. Well, Jackson really wanted to make muffins. So much so that this is what I found when I walked into the kitchen:

Cooling racks out of the big heavy drawer and on the counter:

Muffin pans out of the big heavy drawer + baking powder, baking soda, vanilla extract and toothpicks out of the baking cabinet + one toddler on the counter courtesy of the ice chest that is still in the kitchen from our trip = one happy Jackson Christopher Exum:


I couldn't believe he got all of that out. We must bake a lot!

Irresistible!

2 comments:

Erica said...

So fun...He was ready to go! How did the muffins turn out?

Anonymous said...

That's my grandson. It does not surprise me at all, because his mother is raising herself.....I love you