Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pappadeaux Tradition

My dad drove me and the kids to Houston on Monday. The trip went really well. It took us twelve hours. We haven't made a long road trip since November and I forgot how tiring it can be! I'm sure it didn't help that Easter weekend had just happened and we went to the sunrise service.

I spent this week at my mother-in-law's house. It was so relaxing! While she and Jessica were at work during the day, I spent time with my kids. When they got home, we all hung out and enjoyed each others company. Friday night, we went to dinner at Pappadeaux. Megan works there and always works the Friday night shift. It's kind of become a tradition that we all go and eat there on a Friday night and sit at one of their outside tables off of the bar area so that Megan can serve us. (She's a bartender.) I feel like I never get a lot of pictures with family, so I brought along my camera. We had such a great time and we ate some really great food.

Jessica and Allison (with her camera smile):

Jessica and Jackson:



We tried to get one of Jessica, Mom and the kids, but the kids were apparently done with the camera.

And then Megan came in and we got these awesome faces from Jackson.


Megan and Alli with one of her classic Alli faces:

Grandma and Jackson:

I don't know what was up with him, but I can see his tonsils in this picture.

The Exum girls and grandkids!

Photobucket

No comments: