Sunday, February 5, 2012

4-Wheeler Fun

We gave Jackson a four wheeler for his birthday because he has an intense interest in vehicles and driving. Having a newborn makes it difficult for me to get outside with him while he's riding, so he hasn't ridden it very often. Now that Elizabeth is a little older and we've had some sunny days and I've noticed the cabin fever we're suffering from, we ventured outside and fired it up. We first did this on Thursday. Jackson wanted Allison to ride with him and he assured me that Jason had let them do it once before. I can totally trust Jackson because he's super honest. They had a blast!

I had a blast too. Allison and I rode together for a long time over the snow and mud. It was great! Elizabeth joined us outside too.

They went outside again today. Since Jason was supervising, I got to take some photos of their fun. I never realized what joy it would bring my heart to see my kids having so much fun together.







Elizabeth came out for a little bit today too. Her daddy kept her nice and warm.

Kids are a lot of work, but they are so worth it. We have so much fun with them, and I'm thankful for days like today.
Photobucket

No comments: