Jackson, Allison and Elizabeth, you have made my heart overflow with a love that I never knew was possible. I adore each of you and am so honored to be your momma. I am thrilled to share life with you, and I love giving of myself to meet your needs. Being with you and your daddy brings me the most incredible joy. I hope to be the best mommy that I can possibly be...always pointing you to Jesus and teaching you to love others more than yourself. I'll love you forever. I'll like your for always. As long as I'm living, my babies you'll be!
9 years ago




1 comment:
So glad that you had such a wonderful Mother's day! You definitely have awesome children! God has blessed us tremendously as well! We love your family! Still waiting to hear where God is sending us this summer!
Post a Comment