Friday, April 18, 2008

Baths are for Babies!

Since Jackson's earliest days, we've been in the habit of putting him in the shower with us from time to time. When he was an infant, we did it either out of convenience (because a shower was easier and much faster) or because we were trying to clear his nose. Once he got older and baths became really fun for him, we rarely put him in the shower. Well, the past two weeks, he's been waking earlier than usual, which doesn't give me time to complete my morning routine AND take a shower. So, I decided to put him in the shower with me. He LOVED it! He walked right up to the stream of water, put his hands in, and then ducked his head under it. He didn't want to get out, so I let him shower a little longer while I did my stuff (lotion, moisturizer, etc.) Now, he'll choose a shower over his bath if given the choice. Here are a couple of shots of him holding the shower head (a personal favorite of his):


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart!!!!!!!Love you Jackson..grammie