My friend Tammy tagged me a while ago. I've never been tagged before, so thank you, Tammy! I just haven't had the chance to answer everything until now.
What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?
I was working as a youth intern at Metropolitan Baptist Church in Houston alongside my soon-to-be husband and Beau and Lisa.
Things On My To-Do List Today:
Playgroup at Wendy's, register for new gas card, look for Kombu, Wakame and Agar-Agar flakes at natural foods store, go to the commissary, get gas (it actually makes the To-Do list b/c it isn't that easy over here), buy Jackson a toy lawn mower, work on PrePaid Legal training, update blog, exercise, buy a car seat that stays in Houston for our Houston trip, cook dinner...and RELAX! Whew! (This was on my list when I started this post last Wednesday.)
What Are Some Snacks You Enjoy?
Rice cakes with almond butter and chocolate chips, carrots with hummus, popcorn popped in coconut oil, blackberries, homemade granola, apple or banana with peanut butter
What Would You Do If You Were A Millionaire?
owe nothing, give money to family and close friends so that they owe nothing, support missionaries, ask the Lord to guide me into areas where He wants His money to go...I never really think about having this much money so I'm not sure what I would do with it.
Name Some Of The Places You Have Called Home:
Houston, Texas; Austin, Texas; Clovis, New Mexico; Roveredo, Italy; Maniago, Italy; Norman, Oklahoma; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Germany...and a new place coming in December!
What Are Some Of Your Bad Habits?
being an overachiever, thinking I can do it all, trying to be perfect, staying up too late, leaving clothes in the washer and then having to rewash them, using too much water
What Are Some Jobs You Have Held:
manager at Mr. Gattis Pizza, ice cream scooper at Baskin Robbins, pharmaceutical assistant at Kroger, assistant at the House of Tutors, DQT at Compaq, youth intern at Metropolitan Baptist Church, HR Assistant at Foster Wheeler, sales representative at The Buckle, Nanny (my favorite), loan center coordinator at the Aviano Family Support Center, and finally, a full time mommy!...although I am in the process of starting to work with PrePaid Legal Services, Inc. on the side.
Who Are You Tagging?
anyone who wants to put this on their blog!
9 years ago
1 comment:
Wow lady!!! You exhaust me just reading all the things you do in a day! Our days are busy too, especially with 2 kids, but it seems like so much to list it all out! And, impressive on the favorite snacks. Have you always been a health food girl? That's great! Wish I could be more that way.
Post a Comment