Thursday, April 22, 2010

Take Your Kid to Work Day

This morning, there were miles of smiles in the Exum home. Today was "Take Your Child to Work Day" and Jackson has been looking forward to it for a long time. Jason got him dressed while I packed breakfast. He came into the kitchen wearing khaki pants, a plaid button down, and one of Jason's ties! {I had planned to get him a tie, but forgot about it whenever we opted to go to Target and McAlister's with our neighbors. It was worth it though!}

Of course he had to carry the keys and start the car:

Allison and I enjoyed our morning together. We played, tried on clothes that she got from Madalyn, and went to the mall to buy a bridal shower gift. I forgot how easy it is to have one child!!

I met up with the boys to eat lunch and take Jackson home for his nap. I could tell that he was exhausted whenever I got there. I had great hopes of uploading tons of pictures from their morning. I got the camera bag from Jason, drove home, put Jackson in his bed, tried to get Allison to go back to sleep, threw a load of laundry in, and then grabbed the SD card out of my camera. The last picture taken was the one above. What?! Where were all of the photos of their morning?! I guess they didn't take any. I was disappointed, but I know they had a great time looking at jets, playing on the computer, and not worrying about the camera.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Benita said...

I love it!!! Now that is one happy little boy. Both of you look so handsome. I am looking forward to hearing all about it.....I am thankful that mommie & Allison got to spend the day together. This was quality time all the way around. What a great day....love Grammie