Monday, July 12, 2010

She Thinks She's Big Timing It

She thinks she's a big girl now!

I think it'll be short-lived though. I didn't realize that the recommendation for facing forward is now two years. Since we're moving and putting half of our stuff in storage, I took her out of her infant seat because I don't want to take it with us...she'll outgrow it before too long. I didn't think about rear-facing this car seat because I was so excited for her to face forward like Jackson. I guess Jason and I will have to talk about this one! She looks so happy, doesn't she?!

The packers are here today and they are such a blessing. My dad and I prayed for them this morning {my dad is here helping me while Jason is at work} and God answered with a VERY sweet packing crew.

I gave Allison a frozen banana at lunch - it's like a popsicle to her. She loved it but it wasn't satiating her fast enough, so I cut it up and gave it to her on a fork. She kept trying to grab the fork so I handed it to her and she put it in her mouth. She didn't get the banana on the first try. I told her to, "Mmmm" - my sound effect for "close your mouth and then pull the fork out." She did it and successfully fed herself the rest of the banana {I, of course, stabbed the banana}.



She says 'Momma' and 'Dada' and is starting to say 'more' and 'drink'. She also has her own special language that sounds just like 'giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle.' {With the i sounding like an Italian i.} We love her!

Now, I need to rescue the boxes and used tape rolls from her...
Photobucket

No comments: