Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy 36th Birthday, Jason!

We have the best husband and father in the world and we are super excited to celebrate him today!

On Wednesday, we surprised him by tinting the windows in his car. I was so excited because we totally fooled him. He always seems to figure things out, but he didn't this time. Yay! The kids were so excited. We made a sign to hang on his car, and please don't judge the sign. I had minutes to scribble the letters on before he was going to be home.


We are so blessed that he is in our lives. I can't imagine life without him and I know our kids can't either. He is one amazing daddy. One day, they'll realize how truly incredible he is.

Happy Birthday, Jace! I love you and can't wait to be with you today!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Benita said...

Happy Birthday Jason..... We all love you and yes you are a great husband, wonderful father AND a great son-in-law......but most of all you are a man of God...Never change....Love Mom