"Recent studies show that the size of a toddler's vocabulary depends largely on how much her caregivers talk to her. [Does this only apply to girls? :) ] A researcher found that 20-month-olds whose mothers had the gift of gab were shown to have about 130 more words in their vocabulary than same-age children with less talkative moms. By age two, the gap had doubled."
Well, I feel more assured about Jackson's language development b/c this mom unfortunately (however fortunately in this case) has the gift of gab! (I'm working on James 1:19 "...be swift to hear, slow to speak...")
Here he is gabbing away!
3 comments:
Fantastic! I didn't know you had a blog! Can I add you to my page?
I can't wait to read through this...
Thank you, sweet daughter, for teaching your mother a lesson on loving those, that I sometimes find very hard to love.
Bless you, with love
Mother
Jackson is such a cutie, Adrienne. I'm so glad you started a blog!
Post a Comment