Ronald,
I love birthdays. They make me focus on all of the things I appreciate about the birthday person...in this case, the birthday boy! I wish that we could celebrate the day with you, bake you a cake, and have tons of fun; nevertheless, we will be thinking of you all day and thanking God for making you just the way He did.
I couldn't ask for a better brother. You seriously are the superbest of the superbest! You are one of the very few people who actually understands this crazy mind of mine. I can talk to you about ANYTHING...something I am extremely thankful for. You have a wonderful way of explaining things and helping me sort through the confusion that often clutters my mind. You have a very sensitive heart (thanks, in part I believe, to three older sisters...smile) and really know how to make people feel loved. You are an excellent leader and know how to serve and respect those who willingly follow you. AND, you make me laugh so hard!!! You are so funny! I love that about you!
I see so many amazing gifts in you. I can see the wonderful works of the Lord in your life and am grateful for the heart He has given you. I thank and praise Him for giving you a heart that loves Him and longs to live for Him. I really admire you for working to focus your attention on His thoughts of you rather than the world's thoughts of you. That is so hard for most of us.
Ronald, I hope your day is fantastic. Jason and I love you so much and miss you every day. We can't wait to see you in September and I can't wait for you to get to be around Jackson. Have a super day and know how much you are loved!
A photo of Ronald and Jason last May (a year ago)...it's pretty characteristic of the two of them when they are together:
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment