Jackson was totally at peace. He is normally a chatterbox, but he didn't say anything. He just sat in the sand digging and filling his cup, which we happened to have in the car along with an ice scraper that made a decent shovel. After our busy itinerary in Amsterdam, this was a nice change of pace that we all loved.
My boys! I love these two pictures:
Two ladies passed by with a dog that Jackson was very interested in. However, you can't tell in this picture because he's busy smiling at them. They asked if we'd like a photo of the dog.
So I took a few of the dog and then asked if they'd take one of the three of us. Yeah for family photos! They rarely happen.
We stayed on the beach for about two hours and then headed to the car to go get dinner and make the drive home. I was changing Jackson's diaper in the front seat when he escaped and jumped into the driver's seat. This is one of his favorite things to do...thanks to Jason trying to pass the time in the April snow (driving permit...hmmmm).
We loved the beach so much, that we've decided to go back this weekend! We're actually going to the Belgium coast because it's a holiday here and everything was booked that was within our price range (we're budget travelers). I'm really looking forward to having a relaxing vacation over Mother's Day weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment