Saturday, July 5, 2008

Blog Facelift

Today has been so great. I've stayed in my pajamas all day long! Jackson slept in late and took a long nap. Then, he and Jason went and grabbed dinner while I stayed at home. What a treat! Throughout the day, I've been giving my blog a facelift. It was in desperate need and I wanted something more personal. I found a website offering cute backgrounds and then decided to give Photoshop a try. It's not hard to use, but it took me a while to figure out layers and transforming the layer rather than resizing the image. It's not anything spectacular, but I think it's a decent start....and it was so much fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new facelift. Love you Mother

Beeker said...

Wow...the facelift is awesome girl!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the new look. i got your message today. i am doing VBS all week in the morning. so, if you can call me after 13:00 my time, that would be great. love you, mer