Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jessica!

Jessica,
Happy Birthday!! I hope your birthday is wonderful and very blessed. I must say that I am sad we are missing out on the traditional celebratory dinner and cake. It won't be long, though, and we'll be in the area for good!

Wow! Your 26th year is looking a lot different now than it did a month ago and I am so extremely excited for you. As I told you earlier, I am so proud of you. You have blossomed into a very independent and responsible woman. You are brave and courageous and very mature. At the same time, you are merciful and sensitive...a wonderful balance!

I am thrilled for you about your promotion and just so impressed with your success in your career. I think your personality and your strengths are a perfect match for the profession you are currently in. It's no wonder you are enjoying so much success!

I am so thankful for the relationship we share and I thank you for making an effort to nurture it. It's crazy, but I feel like we've grown closer (in ways) since I've been here in Germany. So, thanks for keeping the emails going back and forth. It's been a blessing to me!

Jess, I am really looking forward to this next year. I can't wait to see what God has for your future, and I am so grateful to get to be a part of it. Thank you for being a terrific sis-in-law. I love you!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Hey girl,
Just wanted to let you know that we are moving back to Houston next month! Isn't it cool how the Lord worked out the timing of that. I can't wait to hang out with you!!!

Anonymous said...

Jessica, Happy Birthday! I pray that this next year will be so wonderful for you and that you will grow in Christ more and more each day. Bless you and know that Big Ron and I love you very much....Benita

Erica said...

I just am looking for tips on how to "change" without losing it emotionally. This is really hard even though I know it is totally God's plan. Fun things to make the transition easier, tips that make it less stressful, etc.