Sunday, June 27, 2010

When the Babbs Go Out of Town...

...the Exums keep their pool waters rockin!

Brian and Laura, thank you so much for letting us swim in your pool while you were gone. We had a BLAST and it was a much-needed time of fun for our family. Jacks and Hazel were thrilled to see us, but not as thrilled as Allison was to see them. She LOVED, LOVED, LOVED them!! Jackson was in heaven in the pool, in the hot tub, on the diving board, or on the Razor. I jumped back to my childhood trying {numerous times} to do a forward flip off the diving board. It didn't happen. I was too much of a chicken and sadly realized how old and un-fun I've become. Back dives and "almost" back flips were much kinder to me. Jason showed us that age hasn't affected him...he's still full of diving tricks...and he reacquainted himself with the joy of wearing goggles. We got tons of great photos of Allison for her birthday invitations, which I'll save for a later post once I send out her invitations. She loved the sun deck and the water. That little girl was in heaven! You guys are the greatest friends and the greatest family. Thank you so much!!

And now for the evidence...



















Photobucket

2 comments:

The Sauer Family said...

oh my Heavens! those pics are CUTE!!!! and i LOVE her sunglasses! :)

Benita said...

These pictures are so cute. You would think Allison was having a photo opt for a baby magazine. I am so thankful for the Babbs. What a wonderful family and such great friends.