Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jason's Birthday

Jason's birthday was October 1st. It's still October, so I don't feel totally bad for posting this so late. After all, it could be November. The first two weeks of October we barely caught a glimpse of Jason because he was busily writing all of his finals. The third week I was busy in Houston. Now, I'm back home and things have slowed down for a few days. I'm enjoying it because it's about to be crazy again.

Can I tell you how much we love Jason! He is the most amazing husband and father. He is so dedicated and committed to us. He adores all three of us and does everything he can to make us feel loved. I can't believe we've celebrated 12 birthdays together. What a blessing he is to my life. He is so sweet, patient and kind. He is teaching me so much about forgiveness and grace. I love him so!

Birthday breakfast:

Jackson had to have a candle too!

We were so excited to have strawberry cheesecake with our favorite person!


"Happy Birthday to you!" Jackson couldn't wait to help blow out the candles!!

Get ready!

Get set!

Still getting set!

Go!

Birthday success!!

We had a blast making this handmade gift box for Jason' present. We mod-podged the cardboard and then stuck little multi-colored squares of tissue paper all over it. Jackson's favorite part was painting on the mod podge.

The new iPod Nano!!

A lot less bulky than his iPod classic (which I now have...Hooray!!):

On the back, we engraved it with "ProviderProtectorLoverFriend" - a perfect description of Jason.

The kids were thrilled with the new iPod too!


Jace, we love celebrating you! We love you so much!!!

Photobucket

P.S. When Jason came home from class on his birthday, he had a gift for me!! For me?! This is the second year that he's bought me a present on his birthday. I felt terrible, but I was so appreciative. He bought me a new heavy duty watch that can withstand the abuse I tend to put my watches through.

2 comments:

Beeker said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jason!! So glad to get updated on your life...we miss you guys!

Benita said...

Jason, you are so loved by the entire family. You are an amazing man, who loves his family and the Lord with all his heart. What a joy it is for me to be your mother-in-law. Happy, Happy Birthday. The only problem for you, is you are catching up with me on age. I am maintaining, but you are getting older. Love you son, Mom