Saturday, March 22, 2008

Calling All Salad Lovers

My friend, Sharla, sent me a website that she enjoys using for great recipes. Here's the link: My Most Favorite Salad Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever. I went online to check it out, and the homepage at that time had a recipe for an incredible Asian Noodle Salad. It included tons of wonderful raw veggies and I couldn't wait to make it. Well, I just made it, and let me tell you, it's divine! Jason and I both loved it, and I think you will too. When she says use a lot of cilantro, do use A LOT of cilantro! Also, it looked like it would make a TON of salad. It does, but it isn't too much if you want leftovers. Also, if you don't put the cilantro in the dressing and just add it when you eat it, then it will last 3 days, which is about how many days you'll be eating the salad...and I promise that you won't get tired of it. I took a picture of my salad just to entice you!



3 comments:

stephanie said...

can't wait to try it!

Anonymous said...

Definitely trying this one. YUM........ Mother

Natalie said...

Thanks for the website! I love it! xoxoxox