I'm exhausted from uploading photos for my last three posts, but I have to document one of the most exciting "firsts" of Jackson. It actually occurred on Saturday, 25 April but has happened several times since. Jason was at work and Jackson and I were at home eating breakfast. I served Jackson and then asked him to tell Jesus thank You for his food. I've never asked him to say that before. Usually, we just hold hands and I pray (or Jason does when he's at home). Jackson clasped his hands together in prayer and with a huge smile on his face said, "Thank You, Jesus!" I couldn't believe it!
He's said it several times since whenever we're preparing to eat. Tonight, after Jason finished praying for our family and kissed Jackson goodnight, Jackson looked up, clasped his hands together, and said, "Thank You, Jesus!" with a sweet smile on his face. Our hearts just melted!
Oh Lord, I praise you for moments like these and pray for the salvation of that sweet boy.
9 years ago
4 comments:
Jackson, your Grammie is so proud of you. Even now, Jesus is tugging at your little heart and drawing you to Him. What a glorious blessing for the entire family.......Ilove you so
That's the sweetest thing I've heard all day!
That is so sweet Adrienne!
indeed, thank you Jesus!
Post a Comment