Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy 39th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Leaving Park Place Luthern Church 39 years ago:

Mom and Dad,
Thank you for teaching us for better for worse, in sickness and in health, in poverty or in wealth, 'til death do us part. In you, we have witnessed selfless love and forsaking all others to remain true to each other as long as you both shall live. I know there have been some really hard times, but I'm more confident that when you were in that car driving away to Corpus Christi, you could not even imagine the things that God had prepared for you. We love you so much and hope you have a wonderful anniversary!

4 kids, 3 son-in-laws and 4 grandsons later:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if we are not a sight to behold. Man, we are getting on in years, but what a ride it has been. I would not change one minute. God has given us an amazing life, with amazing children and grandchildren. Hard at times, but so worth the sacrifice. My Honey is an amazing man, husband and father. I love him more today than the day we married, if that is possible. I am so looking forward to our 50th Anniversary and its just around the corner.
Thank you kids for the joy that all of you have brought into our life. Love Mother

stephanie said...

love, love, love this post! happy anniversary to a beautiful couple with an amazing legacy!