Saturday, January 9, 2010

11 Years as Mr. and Mrs!!

Today marks our 11th year as husband and wife. I can't believe it! I made this slide show for our 10th anniversary. I haven't had time to update it or to make a new one. I love watching it. It's so fun to look back on all of the amazing times we've had together and to see how our love has grown.

Jace, I can't believe it's been this long!! The past few years feel like they've flown by. I think that's what kids do...they make the time go by so quickly:) You were and still are the man of my dreams. I love you now more than ever!!!

(When I made this last year, I didn't do it right. The file is so large that it becomes grainy when I upload it to blogger. Maybe I'll have time to fix it.)


2 comments:

The Sauer Family said...

I absolutely loved watching the video...brought tears to my eyes. I love you both so much! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

The video was wonderful. Such sweet memories to share with us. I love you both and so happy that I am your mom.......