Linsey left for the doctor and me and my kiddos loaded the car and headed to Amy's house for a play date. Amy, Jessica and Michelle were sweet to include me on their regular Tuesday play date and it was a blessing to be in their company. I didn't get a picture of the kids playing, but there was Miss Lucy, 4 boys, and 2 babes. I thought they all played really well together. Even Allison and Clayton got along pretty well:
Eyes met:
Hands met:
And now for a little conversation:

Just before we were leaving, Allison was sitting on the floor and fussing. I assumed she was tired, which was totally my fault for being out during her usual morning nap. I picked her up and noticed that she had on an orange onsie under her sweater. I didn't remember putting her in an orange onsie. Well, I guess that's what happens to your winter white onsie when you're sitting on the floor and you have a massive poop. There's only one place for it to go. Up!
That was a messy one! Now we're all at home and my little darlings are slumbering peacefully.



1 comment:
I know you had to be so happy with changing this one. That happened a few times when you were little. Guess what....I threw one of your outfits away...it was so bad ... I have also thrown away some of your siblings things too. Plus, I used cloth diapers on you and Melissa
..A MESS
Post a Comment