I don't bathe Allison near as much as I bathed Jackson. I think that's how it goes with firstborns versus secondborns. I wash Allison's bottom in the sink every day because I always rinse her with water after she poops. It's easier and cleaner with all of those rolls and folds. I wipe her face and neck often, so she just doesn't get that dirty. Tonight wasn't her first bath...I have bathed her in the bathtub before, but it was her first time to have a bath with a purpose other than bathing - PLAYING. She LOVED it. She loves the water. Whenever I turn our sink on, she gets so excited, starts breathing fast, and kicks her legs vigorously because she thinks she's getting her hiney washed! (I'm raising a bidet lover.) I love this girl!

After Jackson and Jason came in from another snow-filled day, Jackson jumped in with Alli. It was their first bath together!

Jackson wanted all of his cars in the tub so that he could show Allison how to play with them in the bath.

After baths, we popped kettle corn sprinkled with cinnamon-sugar, moved a mattress into our living room and turned on Stuart Little (a movie Jackson fell in love with at the ER). Tonight will be our first time to sleep in our living room by the fire! (This picture was the best I could get.)
4 comments:
She is getting soooo big!! Sitting up so well and playing with Jackson in the bath...it was so fun the first time our boys were in the bath together...now they are our little monkeys in the water!
PS...I'm having a girl!
These are the cutest pics...I can remember when all four of your were in the bath at once. So many wonderful memories.....love you
We do the slumber party thing...it is one of Brycen's favorite things! Hopefully it will be a great memory he has! Her rolls are adorable!
Post a Comment