Saturday, December 18, 2010

Caught Cinnamon-Handed!

I was addressing Christmas cards this morning. I ran to the computer, which is right around the corner from our table, to get an updated address. In the short time it took me to do that, Allison had snatched my cinnamon toast and was enjoying it on the floor. {She'd already had her own and assured us that she was "all done."} I am so grateful that she didn't decide to eat it on top of the table on top of all of my Christmas cards!! {Her sinful side cannot seem to resist getting on top of our table :-)) }

You can have it now!

Between Jackson and Allison, my cooling racks are in very sad shape. They have both loved playing with them...and standing on them. Isn't it amazing that they don't come pre-programmed knowing that standing on flimsy metal cooling racks will certainly bend the legs?

My little girl has FINALLY become an eater...in just the last week!

When you take Allison's picture, this is the face she gives you:

See what I mean? She can't resist. It might help if our table didn't collect every exciting thing that comes through the door. Here, I adorned our table with stuff I took down to make room for Christmas decorations and craft supplies that I am currently storing in wipes boxes. I also have all of Jackson's leftover birthday napkins. They are bright, cheery and begging to be taken out of the basket. {Oh, and don't mind my kids' outfits lately. If they dirty a top, we just get a new bottom, whether it matches or not. Allison has two different sets of pajamas on here.}

Alli, you keep Momma on her toes!!

Photobucket

No comments: