Monday, December 6, 2010

My Boy at Work!

Have you ever asked yourself, "Does my child really need two power wheels vehicles?" Well, if he wants to practice towing, then I guess he does! (Not really, although these two toys have been the most used purchases we've ever made.)

I let Jackson go out in our backyard while Allison and I tried to uncover the mountain that has grown on top of our dining table. (It's terrible. We have to push stuff aside just to make room for our plates at mealtime.) I kept my eye on him through the window, and I couldn't resist a few photos when I saw my boy at work. I love his imagination!!





Photobucket

4 comments:

Benita said...

Jackson, you never cease to amaze your Grammie. I know one thing, if I ever need a tow, I am calling Jackson Exum, Tow Truck Deluxe Service.........I love you!!!!!

Benita said...

Oh, one thing I forgot.... I love the outfit. If I am not mistaken, those are his PJ's.

Beeker said...

That's awesome!!! One hundred percent boy...love it!

Angela said...

It looks like he needs a "Mater" power vehicle! I love, love, love it! He is so cute (and smart!) I just can't let Jacob see these fancy vehicles he has or our list to Santa will be completely redone. :)