Monday, December 20, 2010

My Love Bugs

We all know how much Jackson LOVES cars. About a month ago, Jason showed him some trailers from the old Herbie movies. He's in love! He thinks Herbie is the fastest car in the world. Last week, he told me that he wants to be a race car driver rather than play soccer or take swim lessons in the spring. LOL! I told him that he needed a driver's license to do that; however, I do remember my best friend from childhood racing go-karts. Perhaps we could go that route!

We've rented the movies on our blu-ray from Vudu, which I think is SO much better than Blockbuster, Redbox, Netflix, etc. We really should own the movies. I think one is on its way from his cousins :-)) Here he is watching:

He asked me to take a picture of the TV:

After seeing several of the movies, he told me, "The Love Bug is my best." :-))

And just for kicks, here's Alli taking a break and sucking on her vitamin:


Photobucket

2 comments:

Benita said...

Jackson, did Mommy tell you that Grammie and PaPa got a new car? I can't wait for you to come to Houston and get to check it out.

Beeker said...

Sounds like lots of fun times over there!! Glad you are having a nice break with Jason! Merry Christmas!