We're at home all day today...still trying to recover from 11 days in Houston and Jackson's 4th birthday the day after we returned. We've been playing trains all morning and it's been tons of fun. While we were playing, I looked at Alli's hair and how long it's getting in the back (the beginnings of a mullet) and I thought, "Pigtails!" Allison's hair is in need of its first cut. I'm waiting until I get back to Houston because I want the same gal who cut my hair at Alan Murphy Salon in Vintage Park to cut her hair. I know she won't mess it up because she just gave me the best cut I've ever had.
I'm not good with hair...not good at all...but I was able to get it into two of my ponytail holders. And she actually left it in!!! This is my girl who never leaves a bow in her hair!
I'm not good with hair...not good at all...but I was able to get it into two of my ponytail holders. And she actually left it in!!! This is my girl who never leaves a bow in her hair!



2 comments:
Awesome!!! They are very cute! Happy Belated Birthday to Jackson...Caleb can't wait for his to come and to turn 4.
Well little pigtail girl....I see that your checks are still very rosy from spending all day at Dewberry Farm for Jackson's birthday. I hope you are feeling better. You were having a rough time when you left to go home on Sunday morning......I love you!
Post a Comment