Today is Jason's mom's birthday. This is a picture of her holding Jackson when he was 4 1/2 months old:
Peggy is a wonderful lady who I am blessed to have as my mother-in-law. She is very sweet and is such a giver. She has a beautiful smile and I love it when she laughs...especially the laughs that make her take her glasses off and wipe her tears! (Here's a picture of her pretty smile. I love this photo of her. It was taken on New Year's Eve 2004/2005.)
She raised an amazing son, who I am privileged to love for the rest of my life, and three other wonderful children. Through the years, we have developed a wonderful relationship that I am extremely thankful for. From what she tells me, I am raising a little boy who is very much like his daddy, so we have a lot of funny stories to share.
Mom, I hope your birthday is lovely. I desperately wish that we could be there to celebrate (and see the writing that Jessica put on your birthday cake!). We miss you so much and can't wait to be together in September. I'm looking forward to many late night talks and lots of play time with Jackson! I love you!!!
9 years ago

1 comment:
adrienne having two special mothers in your life is rare. happy birthday peggy. love you
Post a Comment