Here's a post I wrote almost a month ago. I was jotting down things that Jackson does that just make me laugh. I never got to complete the post, but I don't want to delete it because it's the precious memories of my child; so, here's the unfinished product.
1. Jackson loves Daddy! We were talking to PaPa the other day. He kept waving bye-bye and then saying Dada. I understood that he wanted me to get off the phone with my dad and call Jason (it was time for Jace to come home from work). So my dad and I said goodbye and we called Jason. Once he answered, Jackson looked at me and said, "Dada." Then he said and signed, "Home. Home." I said, "Jackson, you want Daddy to come home?" "Uh-huh!"
2. Friday (the 15th of August), we went to Jason's work on our way to Stevie's house. Jackson and I walked in the building and then climbed the stairs. Once we got to the top, Jason just happened to be in the hallway. As soon as Jackson saw him, he got a big smile on his face and Jason walked over to us. Normally, Jackson immediately wants Jason to hold him. This time, Jackson turned toward me and the stairs and started saying and signing home. He was telling Daddy that it was time for him to come home. Unfortunately, the day wasn't even halfway over!
3. Tonight, I was making Smoky Corn Chowder while Jace and Jackson were in the study/extra bedroom. Jace was laying on the couch with bare feet when Jackson came up to Jason, grabbed his big toe, and said, "Weeee, eeeee, eeeeeee!" and then said and signed, "Home!" I guess he picked up on the little piggies!
*I'm seeing a home trend here. I'm not sure why we laugh at all the things he does that have to do with home, but we do!
9 years ago
1 comment:
very sweet. They sure do know how to tell us what they want when we are tuned it!
Post a Comment