Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Meredith = Preggo!!

I have been holding this in for weeks because she wanted me to wait until she finished her first trimester. Finally, I can share the news. Meredith is expecting a baby in April!!! We are so excited. In fact, I lived off of the excitement for at least two weeks. It was all I could think about. I am so thrilled for Mer and Ryan that I can hardly stand myself! I cannot wait to see my baby sister holding her own baby. Boy or girl??!! I have no idea. I can see them with both. My brother seems to think it will be a boy. We'll have to wait and see. They are so good...they already have the names picked out. Wow! Jackson wasn't 100% Jackson until he was on my belly covered in vernix! Let's just say that Jason and I are not the greatest decision makers!

Here's a photo of the proud parents-to-be:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These proud grandparents are pretty ecstatic. I have to be honest though and say, I would like it to be a little girl since I already have 4 grandsons. Ryan, you can teach a daughter how to hunt and fish. Really it does not matter, because the only things that matters is the baby arriving healthy and happy........love you