Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dear Colin and Landon,

Allison has been having lots of fun with your Christmas presents! I better wrap them and mail them soon!


This girl gets into everything! She also loves sitting inside of things...boxes, baskets, tubs, toy boxes, etc.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Benita said...

Allison, you are your Mommy made over. She was a climber, got into everything and loved doing it. Hurry and wrap yourself in an entire roll of toliet paper. Your Mommy loved to do that. Instead of the table, Mommy climbed up into the pantry, on top of the kitchen counter and her dresser. She also loved getting into the bathtub and turning the water on, but please don't do that, because mommy burned her legs one time by turning on the hot water. I will have to tell you that story when you get older. I love that you are and explorer like your Mommy. Grammie loves you Allison.