Friday, January 14, 2011

Rookie Days of Skateboarding

There's a great skate park in downtown Montgomery, which is very close to our house. We took Jackson there the week after Christmas because he was eager to try out his new skateboard.

Poor kid. He's covered in safety gear!

Practicing cruising...it really makes me miss our driveway in Oklahoma:

Up ramps:

Down ramps:



And chasing the skateboard, which was a lot of fun for him:

Allison had fun too. She walked up the ramps and slid down them on her bottom. I was worried I would never get the black stains off of her jacket and jeans, but I did!

Tired?

But only for a moment...until she found some very small object worthy of being picked up and put into her mouth!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Benita said...

Jackson, you never cease to amaze me with your skills. Plus you look so cute in all of your gear.

Ali...take is easy on mommy and try to ignore small objects on the ground..Love you both,Grammie!