Yes. You, my little angel. You:
- acted like a princess all morning until 10:30 when I had my interview for a position as a children's leader in BSF. At that point, you decided that your sin nature was too strong to resist and you wanted me and the BSF teaching leader to recognize all that you were doing. You acted like you had never put a puzzle together (something you are a champion at doing) and didn't know what to do with the pieces other than throw them across the floor. You climbed on top of the table several times and got out Jackson's modeling clay. Then, when she left, you went back to being your sweet little independent self. (I know you are just a child, but comparing your behavior before and after the interview was like comparing night and day. Thank you for that, my sweet little stinker!)
- decided to pour sweet almond oil all over yourself and my bed sheets while I was putting Jackson down for his nap. You unrolled the wet diaper that was on my nightstand and put the wipe in my bed. And if that wasn't enough...
- decided that one time was not thrilling enough, so when you woke up from your nap, you poured the oil all over my duvet and down comforter, your clothes, my nightstand and Daddy's nightstand. Should your mother have been wise enough to remove the bottle of oil from my nightstand after the first incident? Yes! But you were asleep and I didn't consider what you might do when you woke up. Perhaps I should buy a new monitor so that I can hear you when you wake.
Who? Me?
Yes. You!

1 comment:
I so love hearing the stories...Ali definitely has great ones. She reminds me of a girl version of TJ. Just wait till she can dress herself...I never know what TJ is going to be wearing each day.
Post a Comment