9 years ago
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Yay or Yeah???
From this point further, I will start spelling the exclamation of elation as YAY instead of YEAH. Oh my gosh! I just realized that I was spelling it wrong. I read a comment on a friend's blog while I was typing my comment. I noticed she wrote YAY. I decided to look it up on dictionary.com. Sure enough, I've been spelling it wrong. Goodness! I went back and changed my post previously titled "Yeah! Dada!" And I'm college educated! Who would know! I'm not changing every post, so if it says YEAH, You can be certain that I mean YAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is funny. I always spell it "yea" and "yeah". Guess I have been spelling it wrong, too. Thanks! :)
i'm with ashley...i've spelled it "yea" and actually to my shame, have snickered when i have seen it spelled "yay". oh my.
just another little life lesson! thanks for investigating!!! maybe i will just avoid the word all together. hooray! or hurrah!
Post a Comment