It was so funny too. We were eating homemade pizza for lunch and I was sitting right next to her. I had cut up her pieces and I was watching her eat while I ate my slices. I looked away from her to talk to Jackson about how to make homemade pepperoni. (He had asked me if I knew how to make homemade pepperoni. I told him no. He told me that I should learn to make my own so that I can make it not spicy so he won't have to take a drink of water after each bite.) After that conversation, I looked over at her and she was squinting her eyes shut. I thought she was playing, but then she relaxed her eyes closed and her head fell toward her hand. I was in disbelief. I decided to finish my slice of pizza and before I was done, she was snoring! I wiped her hands without waking her up. We pulled the bib over her head too. She whimpered when we lifted her out of the chair, but as soon as she hit my shoulder, she was out again. Now, that is a tired girl!
9 years ago

1 comment:
I wouldn't have believed it either, but TJ did the same thing to me when he was younger! Its so cute and funny!
Post a Comment