That was four months of reading and didn't include the eighteen books he's already returned to the library. Yes! We are counting down the days!!
Well, not totally. We're thankful to be here and to experience all that God has for us. We know that He has us here for a reason and we don't want to miss out on anything. But we will be glad to get Jason out of book prison and I will be happy to say goodbye to my book widow days. I say that in fun but I am actually growing so much during this time. In a VERY small way, I liken it to the experience of having him deployed - it is so hard being without him and we can't wait to get him back, but God does amazing things during that time that we wouldn't trade for anything. Make sense?!
Go get 'em, Jace!!

3 comments:
God is honored as you seek to be a godly and supportive wife. Your children are learning from your example, and your husband knows your sacrifices are out of love and obedience to him and the Lord. Praise the Lord for His work in your life!
It is wonderful being able to watch what the Lord is doing in each of your lives during this time. Supporting each other and being obedient to the Lord, is such a blessing and your family will cherish this for years to come. I praise the Lord everyday, that He selected me to be your mother.
Jason, Dad and I are praying for you daily. We pray for you to have patience and to feel confident in yourself. We know that you can accomplish anything that you set your mind on, but most of all, the Lord is right there beside you all the way. Study hard and before you know, it will be over.....love you!
Post a Comment