The twins, Landry and Mallory, who live two doors down and are the same age as Jackson, take gymnastics classes once per week. I have thought about enrolling Jackson for many different reasons - interaction with other children, following rules, mastering different physical challenges with his body, more time to play with Landry and Mallory, etc. This week marked the start of their fourth session and we decided to enroll him in their Wednesday class. He's in Tumbletown and his coach is Coach Sam. They focus on healthy learning attitudes. They use gymnastics skills to as a way to teach them learning skills. Mastering the gymnastics skill is a bonus.
Jackson LOVED his first day. He is ready to go tomorrow, but I had to let him know that he only gets to go once per week. He appeared to do really well. He followed Coach Sam's directions and tried everything. I was very proud of him and extremely happy for him to have so much fun!
I took most of these photos through the glass windows until I saw an open door that I eventually peeked through. I wish I had videoed his first class. I would have liked to be able to compare it to his last class.
What a fun morning!!
9 years ago










2 comments:
I think Jackson is a natural at this unlike his PaPa Metting.I love reading your blog.It's good reading for a Daddy. Thank You
I love you
Looks like a whole lot of fun!! Yay for Jackson!
Post a Comment