Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wearing His House

My sister sent a box of clothes for Allison the other day - just some things to help me get by until I see her in April when she gives me the rest of Madalyn's old clothes. Meredith, I doubt you thought that box would provide so much fun at our house:

This box has become Jackson's "house." Perhaps he thinks he's a snail?

Yesterday, he wanted to sleep in it. I wouldn't let him. Today, I thought, "What's the big deal. Just let him sleep in the box."

Closing the "shutters":

Lights out and real shutters closed:

We'll see how well he sleeps in his mobile home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is priceless. To think how much we spend on toys, when all children need is a box, wooden spoons, an old key set,tupperware cups & lids and a discarded cell phone or TV remote, etc....

Beeker said...

I'm definitely curious how well he slept in the box! Too cute..gotta love the creativity!