One of the highlights of our time in Houston was on Sunday the 25th. Ryan and Meredith stood before their church congregation and committed to raising Madalyn in a home with Christ as the center of it. Their church gave them time during the Sunday service to express their desire to teach Madalyn the truth of the Gospel. Madalyn was the only baby dedicated that day. Ryan was able to talk to the congregation and share his and Meredith's heart on what it means to them to be parents of one of God's creatures. It was the best baby dedication that I have ever been a part of. I have never loved my brother-in-law more than on that day. The overflow of his heart was absolutely beautiful!
Here are some pictures from that special day:

Ryan and Meredith, I'm so glad we got to be a part of this special day! I'm honored to be the sister of such amazing parents!





1 comment:
I agree completely. Ryan and Meredith's commitment to raising Madalyn in a Christ centered home was so wonderful. My awesome son-in-law shared his heart and I know that the Lord was so honored by it. The women were shedding tears. It was such a special day.
Madalyn, God loves you so much.
Post a Comment