Thursday, August 12, 2010

Memories of Mallory, Landry and Emma

The Lord blessed us with the most amazing neighbors in Edmond. Missing them has made our move to Montgomery a little more difficult. Not only do I miss my sweet friend, Lindsey, but Jackson misses Mallory and Landry. He asks about them daily, thanks the Lord for them in his prayers, says he won't share any of his toys with his new friends because he'll only share them with Mallory and Landry, and wonders if they miss him too. We're heartsick for the Sherrers!

I made this photo book for the girls before we left. If you want to see it, I suggest clicking for the larger view in full screen and then selecting to view only one page at a time. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Click here to view this photo book larger

1 comment:

Benita said...

Oh My Gosh Jackson,this book is great. What fun memories of you and your wonderful friends. I know that you miss them so much, but you will be able to see them again. I know that mommy misses her friend Lindsey too. We just have to remember that this is for a short time...love you