Jackson and Allison are the only grandchildren in Jason's family. They get totally spoiled with gifts and attention when we are with them. They have Jason's mom, the most gifted gift giver, plus 2 aunts and 1 uncle. It's fantastic and a wonderful blessing to have people love on your children like they do.
Megan, the youngest in the family, is dating a great guy, James. We love James! Wednesday night, he tossed a baseball back and forth with Jackson for a long time. It was the first time I had seen Jackson throw and catch so well. Thanks, James!!

Grandma has tons of toys for the kids. I don't have to bring a thing with me whenever I go over there. Isn't that wonderful?! Since Allison has Jackson, she tends to like balls and cars and trains. Grandma made sure that Allison was exposed to baby dolls. Megan was trying to get her interested while the boys threw the ball. We had so much fun playing!
Check out this awesome toy! She found it for practically nothing. When I saw how much this was at Toys R Us, I was even more amazed. I wish this was at my house because Allison LOVED it!!

Friday night, we all went out to dinner at a fabulous Italian pizza place...I wish I could remember the name of it. It was SO good. I took my camera to get lots of pictures, but Allison slept in my arms for almost the entire meal. Here's Jackson with his Aunt Jessica:
After pizza, we had dessert at one of those live culture yogurt places. You know, the ones where you pay by the ounce? Check out Ryan and his $9 dessert!
Aunt Jessica helping Jackson get his yogurt {aunts are way better than moms because they let you get more}:
Topping time! Jackson likes to get a little bit of everything, but sprinkles are always a favorite:
I love the look on Jessica's face here. She's watching him pour the sprinkles and probably wondering how many zillion he'll try to get in his bowl!
After dessert, Jackson had to have a ride in Uncle Ryan's "super fast red car":
After pizza, we had dessert at one of those live culture yogurt places. You know, the ones where you pay by the ounce? Check out Ryan and his $9 dessert!
Aunt Jessica helping Jackson get his yogurt {aunts are way better than moms because they let you get more}:
Topping time! Jackson likes to get a little bit of everything, but sprinkles are always a favorite:
I love the look on Jessica's face here. She's watching him pour the sprinkles and probably wondering how many zillion he'll try to get in his bowl!
After dessert, Jackson had to have a ride in Uncle Ryan's "super fast red car":

Megan had to work Friday night, so she and James weren't with us. We missed them tons!
We had such a wonderful trip. Thank you for such a wonderful time at Grandma's house!!! It's always loads of fun!
We had such a wonderful trip. Thank you for such a wonderful time at Grandma's house!!! It's always loads of fun!













1 comment:
a great time was had by all...family means everything!
Post a Comment