Before we got in the pool, Jackson insisted that we ride scooters and bikes and drive the Jeep. My parents' driveway is on a short but busy street. It was insane watching those three boys and Allison (Dawson was in Dallas at the time) and keeping them out of harms way.

I cannot count the number of times they jumped into the "deep" end. Colin is fearless. He would jump and jump and jump. That child never tires of the water. And when he pops up from underwater, he has a HUGE smile on his face EVERY TIME!

I joined in with them. It was so much fun to play. They took turns jumping by my side, on my shoulders, and in my arms. Landon wasn't quite ready to make the big jump. Put your sunglasses on for the next few pictures. My legs might blind you! (I must say that Florida remedied this situation and they are looking much better now:))

Uncle Ryan came over to join the fun. He's a super brother and a great uncle. I cannot say how much I appreciate him!!

That would be Melissa's child on the left and mine on the right. Do you think our Exum family has seen the sun in years?! It's really because we haven't lived in really hot climates like Houston since we've been married.

Our attempt to get a cousins photo was not successful. Oh well. At least it shows them all in one spot!

























2 comments:
Aren't I a lucky grandmother!! These pictures are such great memories to have and share. If the pool had cost us $100,000, it would have been worth it for all the fun we have had for the last
32 years....life is great!
Adrienne, I read every word over and over. Thank you for all the pics. It makes for a happy heart to see all kids and grandchildren. It is hard to believe that all of this is my family. God has really blessed me. Love you. Daddy
Post a Comment